Rabid Targeted Visitors To Your Site And
Give Them And The Search Engines
Exactly What They Both Want.
It's hard to watch your site just sit there and do nothing.
I'm not even talking about no sales or no income.
I'm talking about no visitors at all.....nothing.....zero
You start to question yourself.
You start to wonder where you went wrong
You thought you spent your valuable time correctly researching and studying to come up with the correct great niche
You thought you had a site built which you were sure people would love.
You thought you did all the correct techniques like the blog and ping trick to get your site quickly listed in the search engines.
* And then you sat there and waited for all the traffic that you were sure would arrive.
And then you waited...
And you waited...
And you waited...
It was then after not receiving any traffic that you started to question yourself.
How many of you can relate to this?
And you also know as well as I that no traffic to your site means no money.
Now believe me when I say this...
What people want from the internet is content. They want information. They want to solve a problem.
They don't get on the internet and say, I want to buy an ebook today. or I can't wait to click on a Google ad so the owner of that site makes money.
They are usually searching for one reason and one reason alone......content.
And let me tell you something that may shock you...
Search engines like Google don't give a crap about you, your family or your business.
Search engines only want to give people what they are looking for.
Could it be that you have no visitors because you don't have search engine friendly content?
Ask yourself this...
Do you have the specific information on your site that people search for?
Do you have information that the search engines also like?
Does your content contain the correct keywords and the keyword density that both your visitor and the search engines want?
Is your content fresh or the same public domain and re-used content that is on thousands and thousands of other sites?
* Is your site fresh? Do you update your site or the same stale information month after month?
Did you know that search engines like to see a site that is growing and always adding new valuable content? They will rate a site that is growing above one that is not
Can you truthfully say that you are adding new content to your sites on a continual basis?
Wouldn't you love to find out how you can do this?
Do you have any sites that could get banned?
What about big websites that have been created using software.
You know the sites that were created by using programs like Traffic Equalizer. With a click of a button, thousands of pages were created.
No matter what your opinion is of these sites, some are bringing in Big Bucks for a lot of people.
And that's why these people are worried...
You have certainly heard or unfortunately even experienced the horror of seeing either your Google Adsence income drop to almost zero and seen your sites disappear from the search engines entirely.
You may have heard the stories of Google now employing hundreds of real people to check out sites. They have their fingers on the button that will either ban your site or keep your site in their search engines.
These Spies are looking for useless sites. They are looking for sites that give no real content to people searching. It's their job to find these sites and kick them out of the search engines..
Is this fair?
Can they do this?
You bet they can. Google makes the rules and we have to live with them!
Have you heard the rumor that Google, when finding one of your generated sites, may now be simply going to that sites Adsense account and looking at all your other sites?
Have you heard of entire accounts being closed down, taking down an entire network of hundreds of sites and essentially putting some marketers out of business?
Can you believe this one...I have even heard of real made-by-hand sites getting kicked out and banned by search engines just because they looked like they didn't offer any content.
Are you worried or even scared like thousands of other Internet Marketers that you may be next?
You and I both know what the solution is:
Fresh relevant real content is what you need!
Now let's make sure we are clear on this...
* I'm not talking about crap content that is generated by a program that churns out thousands of pages in seconds. This is exactly what is getting banned.
* I'm not talking about RSS feeds that are pulling in the same content that are on thousands of other sites.
* I'm also not talking about these same RSS feeds that are now delivering spam and worthless ads instead of what they were originally intended for.
* I'm not talking about picking up free articles that are on hundreds of other free article directories and thousands of other websites.
* I'm not talking about these same free articles that are totally worthless as content since they are only thinly disguised ads for the author and they are usually just a bunch or words tossed together so the author receives links to their own sites all over the web.
Here are the kinds of article content you need on your sites to attract thousands of targeted visitors and to keep your sites from getting penalized or even banned by the search engines.
You need article content that is written not only on your subject but to be written in such a way to target a specific keyword. This is the way visitors find your content and you make money.
* You need articles that will not be found all over the web on thousands upon thousands of other sites.
* You need the ability to change the articles any way you want.
* You need real articles that are not thinly disguised ads. You need something written for your site and not the author's site.
* Good content will bring visitors back to your sites. Repeat visitors mean repeat profits. Why spend all your time and money to attract a visitor for just one visit when you can have your visitors returning time and time again?
What if you discovered a solution to all of these problems and you could solve them within minutes?
Introducing Jeff Dedrick's Private Label Rights Articles
More Files From This User
- 19 e-books about Knitting & Crocheting
- Niche Pay Per Click Empire
- 18 Advanced Techniques
- Traffic, Signups, & Sales w/mrr
- 15 Tops Ways to Save Money w/mrr
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!