The Nettle Annual
So I sat down and carefully reviewed each of the 17 issues from last year and picked out the highlights. And by highlights, I mean the articles that I know I could read and re-read again and again for their combination of education and entertainment.
Not only are these articles filled with useful tips and insights, many of which I have not heard anywhere else, but the quality of the writing makes them an absolute joy to read.
Let's take a look at some of the nuggets of information tucked away in The Nettle Annual 2006:
- The three incentives you must use to make your viral marketing campaign take off (includes a genuine case study of how one article received over 40,000 visits in nine months and was duplicated on over 500 websites and newsletters) (page 7)
- How to use Neuro-Linguistic Programming to boost your creativity (page 13)
- 12 simple changes to your work environment that will boost your productivity (page 17)
- What a hollywood movie can teach you about success (page 20)
- How do legitimately get one-way links to your website on high-traffic home pages (page 23)
- How to use traffic exchanges to make money AND get traffic (page 26)
- Named. The traffic exchanges that really do pay valuable commissions (page 30)
- How helping others can earn you free marketing tools and boost your credibility and online status (page 37)
- The five keys to making YOUR article stand out from the crowd (page 42)
- Seven ways to use freebies to capture leads and email addresses (page 45)
- Why EVERYBODY should be building their list - regardless of the type of website you own (page 49)
- How to change your perspective and be confident of accomplishing anything - there is no spoon ;-) (page 52)
- Why buying ebooks and software could be flushing your time and money straight down the toilet (page 54)
- Why you should be training constantly and how to choose the training that is right for you and your business (page 58)
- How to use Windows short-cuts to speed up your work - including the, number one, all time, most useful Windows shortcut (page 63)
- How making a simple edit in a Windows file can speed up your operating system (page 66)
- How to make your own batch files and create instant, time-saving short-cuts on your own desktop. (page 68)
- The three best ways to keep and grow and affiliate base. (page xx)
- What the BBC website can teach you about writing for your website (page 80)
- The seven steps to completing the strategic plan for YOUR business (page 84)
- How to recognise and avoid illegal pyramid and ponzi schemes (page 88)
- Which internet scam has resulted in losses exceeding six BILLION dollars (page 91)
More Files From This User
- NEW!* Unlimited Profits & Traffic MRR
- Resell Rights 101 With MRR*
- NEW!* PC Safety 101 With MRR*
- South-East Asia Rising Internet Marketers! MRR*
- NEW!* The Newbies Guide To Web Design MRR*
20,000 Business Leads For Sales Letters Vol.1-8
Ultimate Outsourcing Secrets Pack + 2 Mystery Bonuses!
Ultimate Blogging Secrets Pack1 + 2 Mystery Bonuses!
Ultimate Facebook Marketing Secrets Pack1 +2 Mystery Bonuses
Plr Madness 1400 Articles
*new* Run Your Business Using Google
Run Your Business Using Google
Small Business - 30 High Quality Plr Articles Pack
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!