Sold by mcebook on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,076,847 satisfied buyers
Improve Your Memory
Improve Your Memory
Embarrassed When You Can't Remember A Person's Name?
Are You Habitually Forgetful And Absentminded?
In the Improve your Memory report, you will discover...
* The difference between short and long term memory
* Why and how eating a healthy diet can help to improve your memory
* Why you should not rely on herbal supplements to regain and improve your memory
* How omega-3 fatty acids work with your brain
* How folic acid in certain foods can help to improve your memory
* Seven kinds of foods that contain folic acid
* Why you should avoid foods that contain saturated fats
* How olive oil can help older adults
* Which vitamins can help you retain your memory
* How magnesium affects your brain
Table of Contents
Short And Long Term Memory
Eating A Healthy Diet
Exercise And Physical Activity
Visualization And Association
Aromatherapy And Essential Oils
Be Unique And Creative
Eliminating Repetitive Actions That Are Unnecessary
Using The Environment Around You
Remembering Names, Places And Other Things
Using Sleeping Techniques
Private Label Rights
Please read the license terms below carefully:
[YES] Includes Professional Sales Letter.
[YES] Includes Professional ECover Graphics.
[YES] Can be added into a paid membership sites.
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights.
[YES] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
[YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
[NO] Can be given away for free (any format).
Tags: seven kinds of foods that contain folic acid * why you should avoid foods that contain saturated fats * how olive oil can help older adults * which vitamins can help you retain your memory * h, the difference between short and long term memory, why and how eating a healthy diet can help to improve your memory
This file is sold by mcebook, an independent seller on Tradebit.