*NEW!* Natural Treatments for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis - with MRR!
Do You Suffer From the Itching and Scaling of Psoriasis? Or the Chronic Agony of Psoriatic Arthritis? If so you are not ALONE!
A whopping three percent of the worlds populations suffer from either condition! An incredible 56 million working hours are lost every year by psoriasis sufferers according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.
Are these conditions affecting your life in these ways?
* Do you wear long sleeved or uncomfortably warm clothing to cover up the itchy scaly patches that cover your body from the psoriasis?
* Is it painful to comb or brush your hair because of the dry sore and scaly patches on your scalp that often develop as part of the condition of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis?
* Are you afraid to shave your legs or armpits in case you trigger some kind of outbreak of lesions through the abrading of the razor blade?
* Have you heard other people making fun of your \"scales\" behind your back?
* Are you constantly vacuuming so others wont notice your flaking skin?
* Are you spending hundreds on natural products so your tender skin does not break out into embarrassing lesions?
* Are you spending hundreds on special prescription creams and pills
* Are you isolating and avoiding going out on dates because you are afraid you will gross your date out with your skin texture?
* Do you suffer from unbearable itching that drives you crazy and drives others crazy too?
* Are you losing sleep because of itching, the need to scratch and even bleeding from your psoriasis patches?
* Does psoriasis on your hands make the simplest tasks such as washing dishes or wiping up painful for you?
* Do you have the inflamed red psoriatic skin lesions around the joint area that are symptomatic of psoriatic arthritis?
* Do you have pain and swelling in the joints that is excruciating in the morning?
* Are your nails pitted or turning orange or ridged or developing strange twists and patterns?
* Are your toenails or fingernails beginning to pull away from your nail beds giving your hands a disfigured appearance?
* Do your joints feel warmer than other parts of your body - that might be due to your psoriasis becoming a case of psoriatic arthritis?
* Do you have pains like tennis elbow in your elbow joint for no reason at all?
* Do you have a numbness or a stunned feeling in your fingers or limbs?
* Do you have a chronic pain in the neck, shoulder or upper back? Dont ignore this symptom!
Are You Ready to Find Out Everything You Need to Know About Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis?
I made it my business to write the most thorough and totally comprehensive book ever written on the subject. I had to or I was going to die of discomfort and eventual disfigurement!
In Natural Treatments for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis I reveal -
* The true definition of the conditions known as psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
* The five different types of psoriasis
* The astounding statistics about who suffers from this disorder
* The likelihood of you having your psoriasis develop into psoriatic arthritis
* The classic symptoms of psoriasis vulgaris which is the most common type of the affliction
* The symptoms and appearance of guttate psoriasis which appears as red spots
* What the streptoccal virus may have to do with the development of psoriasis in your case
* The symptoms of erythrodermic psoriasis which cusses severe redness and pain
* The likelihood of contracting severe infections when you have certain types of psoriasis
* Which type of psoriasis can almost be as painful as a very bad burn
* The most common places on the body to find the psoriasis plaques (tough red patches of skin covered with silvery scales)
* Why psoriasis sufferers shed their skin
* The symptoms of inverse psoriasis which lurks in skin folds
* The symptoms of pustular psoriasis which looks like acne
* Who is most likely to develop pustlar psoriasis
* What type of psoriasis is most likely to cause severe pain
* How dermatologists classify psoriasis from being mild, moderate and severe
* The absolute worst case scenario for victims if the disease develops out of control
* How the condition of psoriasis is actually related to an overactive immune system
* Why the plaque skin cells develop and toughen and how many days it takes for them to migrate from beneath the skin to the skins surface to form the painful scales
* How having a family history of the disease can have a relationship to your case of psoriasis
* The chromosome that has been discovered that scientist think might be responsible for hereditary cases of psoriasis
* What your T-cell count can tell you about your psoriasis outbreaks
* An in depth examination of the latest study that tells us why some people who have a genetic disposition towards it and others dont
* How psoriasis can affect the quality of your life
* How psoriasis can affect your self esteem
* How teenagers in particular are affected by the condition
* Why psoriasis sufferers have a higher rate of suicide than non sufferers
* The prognosis for the disease and whether or not you can expect to have it all of your life
Are You Ready to Take Practical Easy Steps Towards Preventing an Outbreak of Itching, Ugly Scales?
As I was in so much pain without my usual heavy duty drugs (thanks to the loss of my job and my drug plan) I also went to a great deal of trouble to find out what things I might be doing that might possibly triggering my immune system to create skin cells at such an accelerated rate.
I needed to know if there was anything that I was doing that was making the situation worse!
As it turns out there are some very definite triggers for painful outbreaks and I discuss them all in Natural Treatments for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis including -
* Skin abrasions from shaving
* Rug burns
* Small cuts
* Cold weather
* Damp or humid weather
* Cloudy weather
* Streptococcal or other simple infections - even just a sore throat can trigger your immune system to go wild
* Taking aspirin
* Taking beta blocker drugs to combat high blood pressure
* Taking anti-malarial drugs or shot
* Taking lithium for manic depression
* Emotional stress including being too sad or too happy - extremes of emotion whether good or bad can cause stress in the body that can cause an outbreak
* How some people have outbreaks with no apparent trigger!
* How to avoid the situations and behaviors that can trigger these outbreaks
As every individual case of psoriasis is different and your level of infection and pain may determine your treatment I went to great lengths in this book to explain everything that you ever needed to know about diagnosis and traditional medical treatments for psoriasis including -
* How doctors and dermatologists diagnose the condition in the first place
* Why you need a professional like a dermatologist to make a diagnosis and you should never self diagnosis
* How the severity of your condition is measured
* How your age medical history and health can factor into your case
* How the overall effects of the condition can affect your physical and emotional well-being and how this is evaluated by a medical professional
* The topical treatments, creams and lotions that are often recommended to treat the affected area
* Injections and other systematic treatments that might be recommended to treat scale patches of skin
* How phototherapy can be employed to lessen the severity of the scales
* How and when laser therapy is recommended for dealing with psoriasis patches and scales
Concern for knowing exactly what you are in for is what has prompted me to include the following topics in Natural Treatments for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
* The benefits and drawbacks of being prescribed athralin - a non steroidal topical cream which stains skin, clothing and furniture yet is somewhat successful at minimizing the inflammation that causes the skin scales develop
* The real story behind the effectiveness coal tar cream which has a strong smell but is one of the oldest of traditional medical treatments for trying cur psoriasis
* The benefits and drawbacks of using Tazarotene, a man made type of Vitamin A which can be very irritating to skin and is not that effective on certain parts of the body such as elbows and knees. This is also not a drug that can be taken by pregnant sufferers of psoriasis
* The pros and cons of using Acitretin which is a powerful form of Vitamin A yet has side effects such as hair loss, sticky skin, severe headaches and sore joints
* The real scoop when it comes to taking Coricostoeroids which are powerful and effective topical treatments yet can cause such unpleasant side effects such as thinning of the skin, extra body and dilated blood vessels. The drug also inhibits growth in children!
* The benefits and drawbacks of taking Cyclosporine which is a powerful immunosupressive drug that works well it can also cause irreparable kidney damage if taken over the long term
* The pros and cons of using Methotrexate, a chemotherapy drug, that is effective but can also cause serious and long lasting damage to the liver
* The benefits and drawbacks of phototherapy treatments which causes an increased risk of aging, skin freckling and headaches
* The effectiveness of laser therapy which does not work on all skins and can actually cause scarring and darkening of the skin
As you will probably have gathered by now, all of the systematic psoriasis treatments that are commonly used for dealing with moderate to severe consist extremely powerful drugs.
Phototherapy and laser therapy also have significant downsides.
Consequently it is a good idea to pursue natural therapies and that is exactly what I have done in this ebook.
Are you ready to treat your body with more respect when it comes to treating your psoriasis?
In Natural Treatments for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis I explain -
* Which ancient medical treatment from Chan is most effective for treating psoriasis lesions
* How your diet can have a lot to do with whether or not you will have an outbreak of scales or lesions
* The nutrients that your body might be missing which may be provoking your condition
* How being overweight can contribute to having a bad case of psoriasis
* The foods that need to be removed from diet in order to help your lesions clear up
* The one type of squash that may even ward off breakouts of psoriasis lesions for good
* The relationship between animal fat and psoriasis
* How foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids can help you
* The exact recipe for the famous oat and milk bath that can help allay the pain of lesions
* How to make a compress to cure the discomfort of a bad outbreak of psoriasis
* The household plant gel that can be very effective at alleviating the pain of the lesions and reduce inflammation
* The type of vinegar that could help discourage outbreaks of lesions
* The substance derived from cayenne peppers that has been shown in scientific studies to relieve inflammation get rid of the itching of psoriasis as well
* The special type of antiseptic and antibacterial oil from oil that is disinfecting and soothing to psoriasis lesions
* The common weed that inhibits the production T-cells which in turn helps halt the production of scales
* The commonly used spice that has antibacterial and antifungal properties and that also boosts the immune system thereby preventing outbreaks of lesions and scales on the skin
* The curry spice that is shown to reduce inflammation everywhere on the body including on the skin and including the pain of arthritis
* The sea creature cartilage that is known to have anti-inflammatory qualities that is effective for both psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
P.S This Product Comes With Full Master Resell Rights
P.S.S Visit http://pecno1.tradebit.com for more Ebooks, Videos, Audios
Tags: ebook, internet marketing, master resell rights, mp3, mrr, natural, php, plr, plr ebook, plr softwares, private label rights, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, resale, resale rights, resell, resell rights, traffic, types of psoriasis, videos, web traffic, website traffic