MP3 The Brothers Comstock - What Do You Want?!!!
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
16 MP3 Songs
KIDS/FAMILY: General Children's Music, KIDS/FAMILY: Kid Friendly
THE BROTHERS COMSTOCK: what do you want?!!!
"This is the CD you've been looking for. You know, the one for those hard-to-please-I've-heard-everything kids- An edgy, silly, delightfully zany, laugh-out-loud riot. Kids if you can't find your copy it's probably in Dad's CD player!" -John Wood, https://www.tradebit.com.
Take the Smothers Brothers, Bill Cosby, Bob Dylan, some Monty Python, throw 'em in a blender and grind them all up. What you end up with is a cool mix of tasty music and comedy from THE BROTHERS COMSTOCK on their debut release âWHAT DO YOU WANT?!!!â. This entertaining duo of real life brothers Kurt and Scott Comstock has definitely connected with both children and their parents. If you remember what it was like to be a kid, youâll enjoy and appreciate their clever mix of good songs and warped story telling, and so will your family. This is the sort of album your kids will remember for the rest of their lives, and so will you.
- Take a ride with them as you get a mouth full of cavities from the dangerously sweet "TEN SCOOPS OF SUGAR", and wind up in the dentist chair of the demented "DR. D.K."
- "PIRATE STEW" is a healthy mix of song and storytelling with a hilarious but more-than-slightly gross ending that will keep you and your kids howling.
- There's a warped little poem about "CHIPPY THE CHIPMUNK" who doesn't listen to his mother's warning, and the bass thumping song "GIMMIE DA BALL" every sports fanatic (like Dad) will love.
- "OPIE O'B.O." is yet another delightful little musical, morality piece about a likable, yet hygienically challenged boy with peculiar body odors.
- And lastly, don't ever send the kiddies to bed without a listen to "MONSTERS LULLABY"... probably the spookiest children's song ever. It's always fun to get a little scared!
Although they might be occasionally demented, there are educational and moral undertones to most of the selections - sometimes buried so deep you might never realize it. But who cares? You'll find your kids (and yourself) hooked on the catchy tunes and laughing out loud at the hilarious comedy. So if you want to make your kids really happy, give them what they really need - THE BROTHERS COMSTOCK: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!! They'll love it!
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 914556)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!