Organizing Your Sweepstakes Entries
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
If you are not a computer person, dont worry. You can organize the old fashioned way. Even choosing to keep a hard copy filing system, you will have options to choose from.
Perhaps you will choose to file according to the sweepstakes deadline. Get an index card box and use dividers to break the box into 31 categories, one for each day of the week. File index cards with the contest name, sponsor, prizes and deadline on it. Also, leave a space in the upper left or right corner so you can track how many times you have entered the sweepstakes. This can be a running tally, so if you complete and mail 10 entries one day, you can make the notation on the card.
More Files From This User
- Following the Guru + 25 FREE Reports
- 566 Everything You Wanted to Know About Fishing Articles
- 18 Internet Marketing Ebooks and Software PAK #1 Save BIG!
- 1,441 Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Health PLR Articles + 5,200 FREE Reports
- Marketing for REAL People + 25 FREE Reports ( Bargain Hunter Warehouse )
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!