How To Explode Your Sales
Discover How I Increased My Sales
By 965% In 14 Hours Just By Increasing My Prices
And Learn How You Can Do This Too..
Let me take you back five years for a moment. While I was working on my online business with about 12 months of experience and one measly website under my belt, I discovered something that was so significant, from the day I found this (by accident might I add) I never did business in the same way again.
Because of this one simple fact, my profits immediately, and to this date have been multiplied by 10 times! All at a cost of oh.. lets see.. 60 seconds of my time per day. That\'s a pretty painless way to get yourself such a significant increase in the size of your monthly paycheck.
So how did it happen and what does it mean
for your business? I\'ll tell you..
It all started back in 2000. I was running a single, modest membership site that cost $15 per month. I was doing ok I guess, and had a steady 100 or so members. Anyway, I woke up one morning and decided I want to travel a bit, see the family and not have to sit in this darn computer chair for hours on end (you know how it is with online business).
So I thought hey, I\'m going to see if I can get enough cash for a laptop, I\'m going to increase my price ten fold in an ethical manner just once, just for that night, so I did. On waking up the next morning I was hoping to open up my e-mails and see enough cash to buy myself a shiny new laptop.
What I actually got however was unimaginable, something that knocked me off my chair
I *accidentally* earned enough to buy myself 6 brand spanking new top of the range laptops. A complete accident that I\'ve been studying and honing for the past five years, and finally, I have it sussed. I know what makes it work, why it works, how it works and how it can be applied to almost any online business with miniscule time investments on the part of the owner, and no cash what-so-ever.
• Discover how I increased the sale price of my first product by ten times and still made four times more sales than I had at the lower price. Are you charging too little for the products you put your all into creating?
• 1 under used method of premium product creation. Did you know you could take a product you were planning to sell for $20 and turn it into a $500 monster without much effort? I\'ll show you exactly how I do this for 90% of my business ideas without overvaluing myself to the point of low sales figures.
• Pricing strategies and the bigger picture. How do you select the price at which you\'re going to sell your products? By looking at the competition most people would reply. There are however several more factors that I\'ll discuss with you that can allow you to charge five times what your competition is charging and still outsell them by an incredible amount. (It\'s tips like these that force me to limit the number of a product I\'ll sell).
• Times have changed, did you keep up? Pricing strategies are changing, and they\'re changing faster than ever before. Most can\'t keep up, or don\'t know whether they\'re too expensive or too cheap. I\'m going to show you exactly why you can almost never be too expensive and how to spot it before taking a sales hit when you are.
• Why I\'m banning some marketing words. The language you use in your sales material might actually be casting a negative light on your products and services with regards to their price, so much so that I banned them from my vocabulary. I\'ll show you why if you ban them from yours too, your sales can skyrocket in a matter of days.
• Learn the truth about trials and lead generation. Not sure how to go about getting leads, but still be making sales at the same time without interrupting your sales process? Not sure what to charge for your trial, or how you can even adapt a trial to your business in the first place? We\'ll talk through these points here.
• Adding value done correctly 1. At least 80% of the marketing sites I visit are destroying their sales by adding value to their products incorrectly. Gain this insight and stop it before it happens to a product you\'ve just put your all into creating.
• Adding value done correctly 2. Did you know most lead generation sites aren\'t generating leads at all? Their value adding attempts to attract new subscribers and promotion resources are failing miserably, however, the worst thing about this is that short term ad tracking won\'t tell them the full story. Learn it here first and get streets ahead of the competition and a bunch of new free promotion outlets for your business at the same time.
• Limiting numbers without limiting your profit. There are many reasons marketers will limit the number of customers allowed to buy their product. Done right, this is one heck of a marketing tool, but done badly, it\'ll ruin their sales figures (not to mention this has the potential to actually allow the site owner to lose money). Learn to limit numbers without ruining your businesses potential.
• Ultimate testimonials. Discover how we\'ve taken the number one method of improving customer faith in your product into the future, and how you can do it too with very little effort on your part. (This has shown to double our sales with specific products and services).
• Get your customers talking. Adding value to your product isn\'t all about pre-sales marketing buzz words that get your customers to buy your products once. Learn the \'little something extra\' method that substantially increased my backend sales and repeat custom, techniques that I\'m confident can do the same for any online business.
• Bonuses done right. Everyone offers bonuses for their products nowadays, but I can tell you right now that at least half of them are devaluing their products by doing so. I\'ll show you why I know this is the case, and how you can avoid it negatively effecting your sales.