Planning Your Perfect Wedding Reception
Planning Your Perfect
By Mary Wells
(About The Author)
It's the day you've dreamed of your entire life. The wedding has come off without a single problem. The bridesmaids looked beautiful and the groomsmen were dashing. The ceremony was heartwarming and your exchange of vows were timely.
One more hurdle and the day will go down in your personal history as momentous. If you've done your homework and planned properly the reception should be as memorable as the wedding ceremony.
Forget about all those horror stories you've heard of from other brides. The cake has been delivered and is exactly to your specifications. The caterers have been hard at work since early morning. Everything is under control. . .or is it?
It is if you consulted your copy of Planning Your Perfect Wedding Reception. Are you in the planning stages of your wedding? If so, you have to put this at the top of your "must have" list. Why? Let's take a look.
* Finding the perfect location - traditional and non-traditional receptions, outdoor versus indoor
* Establishing the budget - how to tips for saving money
* Basic Etiquette for a receiving line - who stands where and why
* DJ and Music - live music or DJ - tips on both venues and how to save money on music arrangements
* Planning the drinks
* All about the dancing - the first dance and learning the rules
* Photography and/or videography
* Wedding reception food - planning your menu
* Choosing the theme for your reception
* Wedding reception decoration - how to save money
* Wedding reception favors and games
* Your Wedding Cake and the cutting traditions
Don't leave the most important event besides the wedding ceremony to chance. Create a memorable experience that your friends and family will cherish for years to come.
Planning Your Perfect Wedding Reception is a cinch with the right tools and the best tool of all is The Ultimate Guide. Whether you are planning your own wedding and reception or have a friend or loved one who is looking ahead to their special day Planning Your Perfect Wedding Reception is a must have.
Don't wait. Grab your copy right now. It's never too early to start!
8 Week Money Back Guarantee!
P.S. Planning your perfect wedding reception, everything is under control. . .or is it? Leave nothing to chance. Get your copy right now!
More Files From This User
- Easy Sales Page For WordPress
- How To Upsell Now Audio Course
- Small Business Success Secrets
- 101 Marketing Tips
- Inside Secrets
Case Studies In Couples Therapy: Theory-based Approaches
Assessment Of Couples And Families: Contemporary And Cutting Edge Strategies - Len Sperry
Positive Couple Therapy: Using We-stories To Enhance Resilience - , Karen Skerrett
Relationship Dysfunction: A Practitioner's Guide To Comparative Treatments
Clinician's Guide To Research Methods In Family Therapy: Foundations Of Evidence-based Practice - , Joellen Patterson
Common Complaints In Couple Therapy: New Approaches To Treating Marital Conflict - Joan Lachkar
Family Art Therapy - Christine Kerr
Generation To Generation: Family Process In Church And Synagogue - Edwin H. Friedman
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!