Healthy Eating Secrets Guide for Moms
The Real Healthy Eating Secrets (And Energy Problem Solving Tips) Most Moms Say They Have Always Really Wanted To Know!
From: Carla Jacobs
Thursday October 22nd, 2009
Dear Nutrition-Conscious Mom,
You’ve decided it’s time to give your eating habits a tune up. Or perhaps you’re simply concerned, because you just don’t feel as fit as you used to feel, back in your carefree single days.
Whatever the reason, you know that something’s not right with your eating habits.
And you want to make sure things don’t go wrong – you see so many moms out there, overweight, depressed and tired.
That isn’t going to be you.
But how do you prevent – or cure – this?
It isn’t by some miracle diet – or some faddy new way of eating.
Don’t Let The Hollywood Diet Gurus Fool You!
The fact is, you really don’t need to get rich enough hire a personal trainer, diet coach and chef to help you tune up your figure and energy levels. (Though that would sure be nice! )
But unfortunately winning the lottery is something I honestly can’t help you do.
I can, however, help you regain energy you may be thinking has disappeared forever.
You just need to know some simple secrets – many of them lost in the whirlwind half of this last hundred years.
The truth is, it far more rare for people to be overweight in our great-grandparents’ day than it is right now. (In fact, many sources say North Americans have never been fatter – or had less energy!)
But even if being overweight isn’t your particular problem as a mom, you’d still like to learn everything you can (as quickly as possible) about how to feed your family healthy food you and your growing family can all safely enjoy.
And getting back some extra energy would be a wonderful bonus, wouldn’t it?)
You suspect you need to learn more about:
* 5 Types of Moms - and the 2 types you\re most likely Not
* A sure-fire trick for making sure you have healthy foods available at a moments notice - even when you\re too tired to cook!
* Secrets for defeating - but still enjoying - the evening snack habit (no, it\s absolutely not nibbling celery sticks!)
* 3 powerful causes of daily exhaustion you may be overlooking (like thousands of other North American moms!)
* The single worst nutritional curse in North America – and how to defeat it!
* 6 tricks for picky eaters - and the single most important surprise ingredient in helping them you must never overlook
* The single most effective method of losing weight - and why moms rarely use it
* 2 simple ways to determine your perfect eating formula for healthy, vibrant success
* 3 easy, tried-and-tested “tricks” to help you add good food habits back into your day
You\ll learn more about:
* 4 foods (ranging from potentially uncomfortable to downright deadly) you should never ingest while pregnant
* The hidden dangers of “healthy” foods – and what you can do to keep them truly healthy
* The 2 most common and deadly \Quick Fix\ habits overwhelmed moms most easily fall prey to
* 3 food-related reasons why North Americans are statistically more obese than ever before
* The harmful and addictive secret ingredient found in almost every single North American food
* The single most important thing you must never do at mealtimes again!
* Why you may actually be eating the wrong foods - even when they\re right
* A simple way to make sure things like plastic wrap and margarines are actually really safe
* The hidden ingredient that poses the most danger to even the healthiest and most innocent foods - and beverages!
* 4 safe herbal pregnancy secrets thousands of mothers (and midwives) swear by
* 6 pregnancy-friendly tips for making sure you and your baby receive complete nutrition - the painless way
The truth is, there are many food and eating “facts” we take totally for granted.
And many of them really aren’t facts at all!
There are other truths in plain sight – but cleverly hidden… Truths they’re counting you won’t want to know – but must, for your family’s safety.
But relax – this isn’t some scaremongering document, loaded with heavy statistics.
It was created for moms like you, addressing real moms’ concerns.
You’ll learn what you need – and be told how to solve the problems I’ve mentioned.
It will give you the sort of nutritional empowerment moms should never have had taken away in the first place!