Sold by premierinfo on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,078,982 satisfied buyers
ADHD Kids Guide for Mom
\\\Everything Moms Need To Know About Successfully Parenting ADHD StudentsÖ Even If You Only Suspect Your Child May Have ADHD\\\
From: Carla Jacobs
Date: Thursday October 22nd, 2009
Dear Proactive Parent,
You may already be a parent of an ADHD child - or suspect you may be.
You may even have been trying to get answers - without much success.
Youíve read up on ADHD, and wish the terminology wasnít quite so heavy. (Sometimes you feel like you have a learning disability yourself, when you have to wade through terminology-packed documents with a tired brain!)
You wish someone could explain the high points simply - but not superficially!
You wish you had an advocate yourself - one who knew what to do about every difficult situation.
ADHD And What Moms Need To Know deals with everyday problems that parents of ADHD kids have to face.
So why read a pile of library books (discovering two thirds of them donít contain anything relevant to todayís challenges at all)?
ADHD And What Moms Need To Know has broken it all down into:
* Common problems for parents of ADHD kids - and solutions that other moms say work best
* How to get the most out of your health care professionals - by knowing exactly where theyíre coming from
* The pitfalls of micro-managing your child - and how to stop doing it
* How to become your childís best advocate - even if youíve never done it before and donít know where to start
* Where to go for help - and how to get it
* 6 classroom strategies designed to set you and your child up for success
* 6 common sense, easy parenting tips proven to work when parenting ADHD children
And thereís more I manage to pack in.
For those new to ADHD, I de-mystify popular jargon - and warn about the pitfalls of getting too comfortable with it.
Youíll learn how to cope with unfortunately all-too-common parental guilt (though Iím hoping you actually donít have any!)
Why read through scientific papers that may leave you feeling even more confused and unheard?
Learn where to go for real answers in my 30-page Special Report, ADHD And What Moms Need To Know today.
This file is sold by premierinfo, an independent seller on Tradebit.