Sold by amazingdigital on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,105,605 satisfied buyers
Why Quit Smoking:
Simply because you can quit smoking. It may not necessarily be easy to do but there has been a multitude of people who have already made the decision to quit smoking and have successfully done so. When you know what to expect you will position yourself for to be successful in your attempt to quit. In addition to feeling better you will reap many other benefits from your decision to stop smoking.
The main reason people usually make the decision to quit smoking is centered on health issues. It is a known fact that smoking can cause lung cancer but it can do many other things as well to your health
* Various other cancers in addition to lung cancer
* Emphysema and chronic bronchitis
* Heart condition increasing risk for heart attack
* Peripheral vascular disease
* Increased risk for stroke
* Premature aging of the skin
* Bad breath, bad smelling clothes and hair and yellowing of fingernails
* Increased risk during pregnancy including miscarriages and lower birth-weight babies
No matter how long you have smoked, when you quit smoking you will benefit from doing so. If you stop smoking before age 35 you can actually prevent 90 of the health risk associated with smoking. To quit smoking later in life will still provide benefits and reduce the risk of diseases associated with smoking.
You Will Also Receive Master Resell Rights With This E-book.
This file is sold by amazingdigital, an independent seller on Tradebit.