Video Marketing For Newbies
Well if you cant answer these questions, then Video Marketing For Newbies will show you how to take any video, and how to setup a good marketing plan for your videos. Most importantly you can watch and follow the video series step by step or pause it whenever you want. Yeah, and I could add this all to an ebook, but with a video, youll have the opportunity to follow everything as you see it. Now in this video series, you will have access to six videos with high quality and detailed content.
Here are the six videos..
1) Getting Started with Video Marketing and What you Need:
[7 minutes and 6 seconds]
In this video, you will understand how to setup a marketing plan. Whatever you choose, I want to show you what successful video producers are doing to make their video series viral, so that you can also see how to
do it. Youll also learn what you need to know and have before we get started.
2) How to Upload Your Video to a video site
[19 minutes and 57 seconds]
In this video I will show you a 3 step process and after you see this, you will think, this is easy! Uploading your video to Youtube is so easy, but there are several pieces of the puzzle youll need to put together before you upload your videos and Ill help you with just that.
3) How to Upload Your Video(s) to Multiple Sites
[12 minutes and 1 seconds]
How to Upload Your Video(s) to Multiple Sites
- Uploading your video to Youtube and other video sites normally take about 4-5 minutes, and if you think about it, uploading videos to 10 sites can be equivalent to more than an hour. Or it can be equivalent to less than 15 minutes! In this video you will be pointed to two different sites that help you upload your video to multiple sites without you having to
upload to each one yourself.
4) How to Embed Video into Your Website or Blog
[17 minutes and 44 seconds]
So heres the part most of you may feel a bit technophobic about, but it doesnt need to be that way. In fact, in this video you will learn how to setup your player and add it to your website or blog with a few shortcuts
and tips youll like.
5) Tracking Your Statistics
[15 minutes and 47 seconds]
Many video producers make the mistake of jumping on the video marketing bandwagon and not tracking their statistics. Let this not be you! Not knowing if your video is converting leaves room for lots of failure and
lots of wasted time. So in this video, you will see how to track your statistics easily so you know who is viewing your views in detail.
6) How to Monetize your Videos (Adsense, Preselling, etc).
[6 minutes and 41 seconds]
There are several quick and easy ways in which you can make money with your videos. I will give you several ideas on how to go about this as well as showing you in more depth the art of using videos to presell
affiliate products or even your own.
Whether you are a newbie, technology phobe, or an experienced marketer,
I guarantee that youll gain some great information from this Video Marketing For Newbies video series.
You can view this video immediately after your purchase, so you dont have
to wait until I wake up or even if Im in the gym working out, you can still download it instantly.
More Files From This User
- Blogging Cash System with Clickbank Review Cash Blogs
- New Blogging Guru System Videos: Blog like Perez Hilton
- Scribd Traffic Roadmap with Private Label Rights
- Super Help Desk Girl Script with Private Label Rights
- Get The Web Traffic Blueprints Video Series
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!