OVFAppliances.com BackTrack4Final.OVF.VMDK Virtual Appliance
BackTrack is an Ubuntu-based distribution with a collection of security and forensics tools. It was created by merging Auditor Security Linux with WHAX
Runs in VMWare or VirtualBox
About Open Virtualization Format (OVF)
Open Virtualization Format (OVF) is an open standard for packaging and distributing virtual appliances or more generally software to be run in virtual machines.
Providing pre-installed virtual computers capable of running on multiple virtualization platforms. OVF Appliances from https://www.tradebit.com run under VirtaulBox, VMWare and other OVF supporting virtuilzation platforms.
https://www.tradebit.com provides the simplest way to implement your own virtualization solution quickly and easily.
FREE Virtualization Platforms
VMWare Player https://www.tradebit.com
VMWare OVF Tool Documentation https://www.tradebit.com
veedee-eyes, US, Member since 03/12/2008
Widgets for your homepage
This widget is without your affiliate ID. Please log in/sign up, to get a revenue share.
More Files From This User
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 12.10 amd64 LAMP Tomcat Server VirtualBoxImages.com
- OVFAppliances.com Ubuntu 12.04 amd64 server OVF VMDK
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 12.04 amd64 Desktop VirtualBox Virtual Appliance
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 Desktop Virtual Computer
- VirtualBox Redmine 1.2.1 Project Management Server - Ubuntu 11.10 i386 Server