Greener Living For a Greener World MRR!
Download Free Preview for more Detail!
Your attention getting pre-headline can go here
to setup your main headline, it should not take
up more than 2 or 3 lines and half way across...
"Your Benefit Oriented Main Headline
Goes Here, It's A Good Idea To Make
It In Quotes, Capitalize Each Word,
And Make It An Inverted Pyramid
By Adjusting The Line Lengths
Using Shift-Enter At The
End Of The Lines"
Here is your first sub-headline to amplify the benefits
or competitive positioning of your offer
From: Firstname Lastname
RE: Attention getting topic line
This is your opening paragraph, it should draw your reader into your page, hold their interest, and make them want to continue to read. You could tell them the two or three major benefits they receive from reading this letter, or you could state a little know fact or ask a question that creates curiosity as to what you're about to reveal to them.
Sub-Headline Into All The Benefits They Get
Now you want to pile on all the benefits your reader receives, like this:
* This is not the time to make a list of the features of your product or service. No, you need to tell them the end result they get from those features... the benefits, and notice there is no period after each of these bullets, you may use an exclamation point, but sparingly
* Benefits are the positive results your customer gets
* Features are the characteristics and specifications of your product or service
* To help you come up with benefits, start off by listing all the features of your product
* Then come up with the resulting positive benefit that your customer gets from that feature
* The best way to see how to do this is to look at successful salesletters
* Once you have your benefit list, make a list of them in your salesletter using headlines as Benefit Bullets. It's kind of like a rapid fire presentation of the major benefits your customer gets when they buy your product
* And you can see I've alternated font settings to help give a little visual relief... (bold, then default, then bold, then italic, etc)
* And much, much more!
Sub-Headline Into Your Irresistible Offer
Now they're primed and ready to hear your offer.
And if you're good, you'll make them an irresistible offer.
An offer that provides more resulting value than the money you are asking them to spend with you.
In other words, a terrific deal for the customer.
In addition to your product, you may build more resulting value to your offer by including special bonuses, a longer guarantee, after the sale services for free, special package pricing, etc.
And make sure to tell your customer all the reasons why these extras are valuable to them. Just like in telling them the benefits of your main product, you must also tell them the resulting benefits they receive from the added bonuses you're offering them.
Take Away Their Risk...
Give Them Your Guarantee
Now let's overcome their last fear of purchasing.
You've got to reverse the risk.
You, the seller, must take the risk in this transaction.
You give them your 100 money-back guarantee, and for the longest period possible.
Think about, isn't that what you want when you make a purchase?
You want to be assured that if this doesn't work, or if it's not what the seller has promised, that you can get your money back without a big fight.
Most likely you already will refund money to someone who is not satisfied with your product or service, life's too short to have unhappy customers, isn't it?
So all I'm saying is promote your guarantee, make it an integral part of your offer.
Sub-Headline Into Warning - It's In Limited Supply... Tell
Them, They'll Want It Even More (The Scarcity Persuader)
Now let's time to poke and prod just a little.
You've answered the reasons why and helped justify their buying decision, but still they need another emotional stir to get them to take action.
Enter in... Scarcity.
People will buy now, if they believe what you're offering them is scarce.
Now it may be the number of these you have available for sale, it may be a time limitation, it may be that your pricing is going up... whatever it is, you must tell them they need to take action now, or miss out on this offer.
Tell Them Exactly How To Order Now
It's time to tell your reader exactly what to do ... Buy! And how to do it.
You must give them precisely the how, what and when of ordering ... and do so in a very clear manner.
Don't confuse them now, they've already decided to buy, and now it's your job to make it easy for them to do so.
Let them pay you. Take their cash, check, credit card... by internet, phone, fax, in your store or office, or by mail.
Let them order whatever way the want, but let them order.
And tell them exactly how to do it.
Master Ressell Rights!
See My Store For More Deal!!!
Best Deal Anywhere!!!