Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
MASTER RESALE RIGHTS INCLUDED!
Are IBS Symptoms Ruling Your Entire Life?
Do You Want The Digestive System You Were Born With Back?
Heal Irritable Bowel Syndrome The Natural Way!
Stop Making Things Worse By Using Dangerous Prescription and Over-The-Counter Drugs?
Have you become paralyzed by the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Are you weary of the nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, constipation and sexual fears caused by this uncomfortable yet very common condition?
Do you want to avoid taking the pain relievers, anti-spasmodics and anti-depressants prescribed for IBS because you do not like the unpleasant side effects such as weight gain, mood swings, dental decay and more?
Then you need to read - Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Deal with your symptoms by making just a few simple changes to your diet and lifestyle!
Stop Avoiding Life Because of IBS Feel Better Within Days!
In Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome I concisely and thoroughly discuss everything there is to know about the causes, symptoms and diagnosis of of IBS including -
* What role stress plays in causing IBS
* What it means to have a sensitive colon
* How doctors determine how severe the condition is in any individual sufferer
* Why the condition of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is so difficult to diagnose in the first place!
* A description of the other medical conditions and afflictions that IBS shares symptoms with and is commonly confused with!
* A discussion of both the Manning Criteria and the Rome III Criteria which are used by doctors to officially diagnosis a case of IBS
* Why both loose bowels and constipation are both symptoms of the condition
* What types of bowel movements to look for in your toilet bowel that may indicate that you have IBS
* The physical symptoms that many people suffer when they have IBS
* What anxiety or depression may have to do with IBS
* How allopathic doctors test for a positive diagnosis of IBS
* How the use of laxatives can make it difficult to diagnose the condition
* A discussion of diphonenoxylate and atropine and how these two drugs interfere with the passage of waste through your system to control diarrhea
* Why many experts consider diphenoxylate to be a narcotic that gets you high and why it is also considered to be as dangerous and addictive as any street drug
* The dangerous drug interactions that can occur if you are taking Nardil or Mantulane
* Why taking Imodium can have a negative impact on the muscle lining of your intestines and make the symptoms of the disorder even worse
* How some drugs that are commonly prescribed for IBM can stain and damage your teeth and cause problems with the throat and swallowing
* How the overuse of stool softeners can lead to serious problems such as laxative dependence, dehydration and electrolyte imbalance
* How the dry mouth caused by drugs used to control cramps (such as dicyclomine) can cause problems with excess sweating and dental decay
* Why antidepressants are almost always prescribed to people with IBM and the adverse affects of taking them long term
Product Rights: Includes Master Resell Rights License:
[YES] Can be given away
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on it
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Can be broken down into smaller articles
[YES] Can be added to an e-course or autoresponder
[YES] Can be added to membership sites
[YES] Can sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can be offered through auction sites
Visit My Store For More Deals!!!
More Files From This User
- The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons - Ebook
- Pinterest For Your Business
- Webinar Basics - 5 Day eCourse (PLR)
- How To Tap Into The Booming Mobile Market
- No More Cold Calling
How To Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Truth About Ibs With Private Label Rights
Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The Truth About Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Truth About Irritable Bowel Syndrome (plr)
Healing Factor Cash (combo Pack 1)
Heal Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Ibs Remedies...
How To Cook For Crohn's And Colitis - Brenda Roscher