Email Deliverability For Marketers
Email Deliverability For Marketers
PERSONAL USE RIGHTS ONLY!
What is the absolute fastest way to get highly targeted traffic to your web site?
The answer is of course when you send a promotion to your e-mail list and point them to the page you want them to visit, so they can consider purchasing your latest offering.
Even pay per click advertising via Yahoo!, Google Adwords, or MSN Ad Center cant provide as targeted of traffic because these people are your subscribers, already know you, and already have a relationship with you.
More Than 86.2% Of your E-mail could be getting dropped right into the spam folder!
You know those nice little features in our e-mail inbox that take care of all that horrible spam that we get every day?
Pretty cool feature right?
Not for small businesses. Dont get me wrong, Im all for stopping unscrupulous spammers from getting into my inbox but e-mail that I want to receive sometimes ends up flagged as spam.
Most people never even check their spam folder so they will never know that they arent getting your e-mail if it ends up there.
Whats worse is that once your mail starts ending up in the spam folder, it will get worse, and worse, and worse until you cant get a message delivered.
This has become an all out business epidemic as the spam filters have progressed into a more aggressive level of filtering out spam.
This can be bad news for you if you dont know how to get your e-mail delivered effectively.
Is Your E-mail even making it to your intended Recipients inbox or is it Being Zapped?
Now, Im going to ask you a question that youll not likely easily be able to answer that may open your eyes to this problem.
Do you know how much of your e-mail is being delivered to your recipients inboxs versus how many are being delivered to the spam folder?
Your answer, just as mine was, is probably no.
This means that you are sending your e-mail with the hope that it will arrive in the inbox of your subscriber.
The keyword there is hope and unfortunately, hope is a bad thing to bank on when it comes to getting e-mail delivered, when your income relies so heavily on how many customers see your offer.
Unless you can be logged into the e-mail inbox of every one of your subscribers, theres no way for you to know that your e-mail is being delivered precisely.
One way you can tell is measured in clicks and sales.
If you arent generating clicks to the links you e-mail to your subscribers, chances are you arent reaching their inbox.
If you arent generating the amount of sales you used to, you may not be making it into your intended recipients inbox.
Clicks and sales are two things you will feel more than anything else because they amount to cash in your pocket or cash that ISNT in your pocket.
So what is stopping your e-mail from being delivered?
The Biggest Enemys Of Getting Your e-mail to your subscribers inboxes...
There are three major things that could be holding back your messages from being delivered to your subscribers.
1) The amount of e-mail that youre sending could be triggering spam filters simply because they see bulk e-mail coming from you or your list service and dont like it.
2) A couple of spam complaints from people who really did subscribe, but maybe forgot could get you in trouble with the ISPs and e-mail service providers if you dont know how to react.
3) You may not have all of the proper pieces in place when it comes to actually mailing your message that demonstrates to the various e-mail services that you are honest and on the up and up.
These three things can be show stoppers when trying to get your messages get delivered.
E-Mail deliverability Is So Complicated...
Obviously its no secret that e-mail deliverability is a subject that very few people want to get involved with.
If youve ever tried to read an article on e-mail deliverability you already know that it can be impossible to understand.
The biggest reason for this barrier of understanding is the fact that there just arent that many people out there that are experts on e-mail deliverability.
IF you do end up finding any kind of training, its usually so complicated and full of technical garbage that you immediately do everything you can get away from it.
If youve ever tried to learn programming, you might know what Im talking about.
Of course if you search for an e-mail deliverability expert youre probably going to have a hard time finding one as well.
Again, IF you find an e-mail deliverability expert you are going to pay out the nose just for the privilege of picking his or her brain and the truth is, youre never going to have the knowledge they have.
Its a fact, e-mail deliverability has always been hard to understand, lengthy to attempt and expensive to maintain regardless of if you go with learning yourself or hiring someone to teach you.
Heres some of the benefits of picking up this video course today:
* Two Simple hours to learning how to get your email delivered
* Do it yourself or outsource it and its easy and cheap either way!
* Increase your e-mail deliverability in 24 hours or less, guaranteed!
* Charge businesses a fortune to consult on Their e-mail deliverability!
* Simple To Understand, Fast To Digest, Speedy To implement!
This is a partial list of some of what you are going to learn...
* Deliverability Obstacles - Discover what is thwarting the delivery of your e-mails and why you need to take notice.
* Bounce Basics - learn everything about bounced messages, why messages bounce, and how they could be hurting your deliverability rate even further.
* Blocked E-mails & Filters - Find out how the pros deal with blocked e-mails, e-mail filters and user controlled e-mail blocks!
* Deliverability Tips - big time tips that show you how to get your messages to their intended recipients every time!
* Different Filter types - find out about each of the unique filter types, why they matter, and what you can do to get past all of them.
* Spam Scores - learn to use spam scores to your advantage so your messages gets through to your subscribers inboxes every time!
* Recommended Mailers - the best services to use for mailing to make sure that your messages get delivered!
Arent you tired of worrying about getting your e-mail delivered?
Visit My Store For More Deals!!!