Sold by ledsin on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,919,295 satisfied buyers
The Big Book of HR
Managing people is the most challenging part of any leaderís job. And that jobís not getting any easier as the human resources profession grows more dynamic and constantly changes. The Big Book of HR provides any business owner, manager, or HR professional with the most current information to get the most from their talent―from strategic HR-related issues to the smallest tactical detail of managing people.
Each topic covered includes information on associated legal issues―such as the recent changes to the Fair Labor Standards Actís overtime regulations―and stories from leading organizations to illustrate the positive impact human resources can have on organizations of any size. Each chapter ends with discussion questions to encourage additional thought. Sample forms and templates plus a list of additional resources are also included.
- The latest edition of The Big Book of HR includes up-to-date information about how to:
- Select, engage, and retain the best talent for your organization.
- Develop attractive and fair compensation and benefits programs.
- Manage and develop your employees.
Resolve conflict and maintain communications throughout the organization.
- Develop performance-management systems that reflect current trends and best practices.
- Use technology to effectively manage the human resources function.
Publisher: Career Press; 2 edition (May 15, 2017)
This file is sold by ledsin, an independent seller on Tradebit.